The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program prepares students for executive career in business and other organizations. The BBA degree is many a times referred to as the golden passport, since it gives its holder an edge in the job market by opening more doors of opportunity. The degree helps the graduate to fulfill potential for high earnings, increased responsibility, and greater personal development. The present decade has been labeled as the era of business, business administration and business graduates. The BBA program aims at developing a student's intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The program assists the Student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit or an enterprise.
BBA degree program will allow students to:
Be prepared for positions of leadership and responsibility in business and industry, governmental and acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to understand and function effectively in a business and administrative organization; Familiarize with the fundamental bodies of theoretical and applied knowledge of business; and Experience self-improvement and professional growth.
• Business Environment
• Managing Financial Resources & Decision
• Organizations and Behavior
• Aspects of Contracts and Negligence for Business
• Marketing Planning
• Sales Planning and Operations
• The Internet and E-business
• Business Decision Making
• Business Strategy
• Research Project
• Personnel and Professional Development
• Working with and Leading People
• Managing Business Activities
• Managing Communications
• Advertising and Promotion in Business
BBA TOP UP (3RD YEAR)
• Money and Banking
• Business Strategy and Policy
• Business Ethics
• Business Law
• Introduction to International Business
• Critical Thinking
• Organizational Theory and Behavior
• Information Management
• Project Management
• Consumer Behavior
• Business Feasibility Project
• CIM, CIMA, ACCA, ABE, SLIM (Part Qualified).
• Diploma in Business, Marketing, Accounts.
• HND in Subjects.
• Work Experience with O/L, A/L.
Admission Profile (Ap) Items All Applicants Must Have The Following.
• Application for Admissions
• Photo Headshot
• Academic Credentials (Official Transcripts and/or Foreign Credential Evaluations)
• Personal Statement
• Resume Application for Admissions