Master of Business Administration (MBA)
AIMS College, the affiliated campus of International American University (USA) in Sri Lanka has already taken steps to conduct Master programs. This Program is meant for Working Executives.
• This Master of Business Administration (MBA) is more of practical and Professional type than being purely academic.
• The students will enjoy all the exciting action learning events – case study, role play, debates & Presentation. Unlike other MBAs candidates are totally assessed through graded assignments and course work.There are no formal Examinations – candidates are assessed through in class tests and case studies from the personal profile of written academic inputs that are offered to solve major corporate issues.
• Another unique feature in this MBA program is the fact that entry is flexible.
• The students can join in any month and continue the program, which is more practical in nature rather than being purely academic. It gives the participants an opportunity to exchange their views and experiences with other colleagues.
• It widens their horizon and equips them with wider knowledge and skills to face any challenge to bring about workable situation.
The following specialized areas are available
• Business Administration
• International Business
Duration: Completion within one year Years with Maximum two years.
• BUS 505 Marketing Management
• BUS 510 Financial Management
• BUS 515 Strategic Planning & Implementation
• BUS 520 Human Resources Management
• BUS 527 leadership and Organizational Behavior
• BUS 533 Management Information Systems
• BUS 535 Business Law
• BUS 555 Operations Management
• Elective Module 1
• Elective module 2
• Elective module 3
• BUS 699 MBA Capstone / Project
Master of Science In Information Technology (MSc-IT)
• MIT4101 - Research Methods & Problem Solving
• MIT6033 - Information System for Managers
• MIT4201 - ICT Strategic Management
• MIT4202 - ICT Project Management
• MIT4203 - ICT Entrepreneurship
• MIT4204 – Data Mining
• MIT4205 - Network Technology
• MIT4206 - Information Security Management
• MIT4207 - E-Commerce
• MIT4208 - Knowledge Management
• MIT4209 - Management Information Systems
• MIT4210 - Advanced Database Management Systems
• MIT4209 - MDS4901 - Master Dissertation
• Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years management level experience
• Professional Qualifications (CIMA/CIM/ACCA/ICSA/BCS/ACS/ABE/Charted Institute of Bankers)
• Attorney – at law with experience
• Mature students over the age of 24 who have held responsible positions for a Minimum period of 4 years
Admission profile (AP) items all applicants must have the following.
• Application for Admissions
• Photo Headshot
• Academic Credentials (Official Transcripts and/or Foreign Credential Evaluations)
• Personal Statement
• Resume Application for Admissions